TRACKS IR Standalone Cell Camera LTC-2A
TRACKS is a perfect cellular camera solution for users just getting into the cell camera market, for users with smaller parcels, for users looking for an easier implementation, for users that would like to be able to download hi-res versions of photos at their request, and for anyone looking for remote reliability. Cuddeback’s extensive camera technology is at work and will be reflected in the quality of the images. Meanwhile the users get all the functionality benefits of new technology by being able to manage their camera remotely. Each camera requires a data plan for sending photos. Data plans start as low as $4 per month. Unlimited images can be purchased for as low as $13 per month. This camera does not offer any linking capability.
Model# LTC-2A – (UPC# 7 00868 10008 8) – Retail $149.99.
*Includes – 2 cell antennas, strap, mount and instructions.
*Requires a data plan for sending photos.
- Dual Service – Verizon and AT&T SIM cards.
- Select Carrier at time of setup/change anytime.
- Receive Pics 4 ways (email/text/APP/web).
- Dual Paddle Antennas for improved service.
- Up to 5 Users can receive pics via email/text.
- Cellular data plans start at $4 per month.
- QR Code Scan for easy user setup.
- Remote firmware updates.
- High resolution photo download.
- Control camera settings remotely via APP or web interface.
- Sets date and time automatically.
- ¼ second trigger speed.
- 2 yr product warranty with online registration.
- Patented Auto camera delay.
- Compatible with all power and mount options.
- Uses SD card up to 256GB (*not included).
- Uses 4D batteries (*not included).
- Low-glow IR LEDs (850nm) – 100’ range.
- High-def sensor optimizes image clarity and brightness for LTE delivery and phone viewing.
- 3rd Gen sensor with 7 sensitivity settings.
- Blue backlit display for easy viewing.
- Delays ranging from 5 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Dual timelapse modes (Prime Time & standard).